It's Kind of a Funny Story

This is so funny. The actor in this movie looks so much like an old flat mate of mine. And I should have committed myself to a clinic in high school, even if for a few days, like Craig did in this story. It provably would've worked better than any anti depressant available, and it would've saved me from a heck of a lot of unnecessary worries. Maybe my music taste back then would've being different though. Or worst yet, I might have been somebody art less, boring, thoughtless and lame. So maybe it was all for the best. You know, when drawing or painting the shadows are as important as the lights. I think the same applies to life. I don't wanna give it away, but lets just say an ascetic acid gang is part of the story. If that doesn't make you watch it I don't know what will. But seriously, if someone you know tells you they are depress, rent this and make it a night. You can't be depress after watching this. It makes you go back (unless you are 16), laugh your problems away and probably take back a hobby you use to love but life deviated you from.

< > Home
( ( I N D A ) ) © , All Rights Reserved.